Also, BWA, and Mumineen, Muminaat, and their Farzando from Plano and Dallas visited the Masjid Site.
- The Main Masjid (men’s) ceiling height will remain at 23′-8″ as per original approved drawings.
- The HVAC duct has been redesigned by the mechanical engineer and was approved by the team.
- Contractor is requested to discuss the HVAC subcon to revise all other wrong (if any) ducts as per approved drawings.
- Few options of the placement of “Asmaullah” were discussed.
- Contractor discussed and confirmed that the audio-video subcon can start their work after two weeks time.
- The roof screening work has started and will be finished by next week.
- Roof insulation is on-site and will be installed by next week.
- Work of Lowering the second-floor windows by 12″ is going on.
- Rework on plumbing work with new kitchen and wuzu area is almost done.
- The Mehrab (Qibla) area has been dismantled for a new design.
- Architect will cut a section through the second floor Women’s Masjid area and atrium to all respective heights. The openings above hand rails on women’s area to remain as high as possible.
- Qibla work is ongoing in Makrana India.
Makrana marble is a type of white marble, popular for use in sculpture and building decor. It is mined in the town of Makrana in Rajasthan, India. Makrana Marble has been used for the construction of the Qibla of many Masajid – including Houston, Texas, USA Masjid. This marble has also been used in the construction of several iconic monuments such as the Taj Mahal in Agra and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata.