Masjid Updates / Meeting Details:
- One of the most important parts of the initial and mid stages of a building project is the vetting of vendors – choosing vendors based on professionalism, work history, references, etc.
Over the course of this project, we have selected many vendors (HVAC, lighting, construction, Qibla, Qibla Install, AV System, etc.).
Most, but not all of the vendors have done their due diligence. _In the best interest of moving forward, the Masjid Project Team made the difficult decision of letting go of the Audio Video Vendor. _
While this is a definite priority to us, this road block has no bearing on the CO.
- Photometric Report has been obtained. A photometric report is a lighting related report that provides information about a source’s intensity and flux, illumination, luminance, glare etc.
- An electrician has been hired to go through and fix the issues with the J Boxes and open wires. He will also do a walk through and submit an independent report.
- For the Final Inspection – pending items are elevator and gates.
- On Masjid Running side – various meetings have been held to discuss Tanzeem, responsibilities, leads flow, etc.