This is the CO Process – The building inspector, after getting all the departments’ approval, will recommend the city to issue a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy (TCO) for 30 days. After the fulfillment of any/all outstanding requirements, the TCO will be turned to CO without any further inspection.
These 30 days after TCO is very crucial to address all the outstanding items. If all the items are not done then we may have to apply for the extension of TCO, but there is no guarantee that the city will give any extension. Hence, the importance of getting all items addressed before TCO and during thr crucial 30 days after.
Constant communication is happening with the Masjid Team, General Contractor and subcontractors. Responsibilities have been identified.
Masjid / Masjid Related Updates:
Tne items pending for TCO are:
- Fire approval – Gate (A Masjid Team member is working with fencing company). If this is not done then Option B is to temporarily keep the gates open. Vent-A-Hood (In addition to whisking away unwanted odors, vent hoods remove moisture and grease, as well as carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and other pollutants that cooking can release into the air.) (GC)
- 3rd party energy inspection report: GC needs to fix all items as marked by inspector last week and send pictures to Inspector so that he can send the Project Admin a report. Once the report is received the Project Admin will send it to Building Inspector (GC and Project Admin)
- Need the final report of all special inspection. This will happen by Monday (Project Admin).
- Need the inspection report of elevator. (GC and Project Admin).
- Need the balancing report of HVAC (Masjid Team and Project Admin).
Qibla has been completed.
As Masjid Project is coming to an end and jamaat / farzando population is growing – Madrasa training is ongoing. Special thanks to Shk. Fakhruddin Bhai and Asma Bahen Baramati and to M. Moiz Bhai Chakkiwala.
A Pre-Shehrullah FUN FEST for the whole jamaat was organized by Toloba / Talebaat. Fun, games, activities, great food, Khidmat signups, Masjid Tours etc.
As a regular practice, we had the opportunity to share the good food with our neighbors.