Masjid Related / Updates:
- It has been with the Dua of Aqa Moula (tus) and Shehzada Malekul Ashtar BS guidance and visits to Plano that we have continued to progress towards the completion of the Masjid Project.
- Chandeliers and sconces are being assembled and installed. The process of Qibla marble installation has begun.
- HVAC: subcontractor revived the HVAC panel and took it to LG to set up with new password. It should be fixed by this week. After that – the balance test would need to be done for the building final.
- Stair handrails need to be fixed.
- Elevator work was delayed due to winter storm / weather. It should be taken care of this week.
- The curb is done but the sidewalk still is in need of more work as the inspector asked us to replace two more slabs last moment.
- The Electrician needs to come and connect the exhaust fan with the toilet lights.
- The gate installer needs full permit on the gate and to fulfill all of the fire marshal’s requirement.
- In many locations the chandeliers are conflicting with the access plans. This is being worked on.
This included special sensor at gate for a fire engine.