On Saturday, April 17, 2021- a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
Meeting and other updates:
- Mumineen continue to visit the Masjid Site. Burhani Women’s Plano visited the Masjid Site for a Happy Nests / Jamaat Wide * *Ramadan Silat Initiative.
- Interiors – Duscussion on how to place faucet the wall tile below each faucet as access panel with concealed screws or ball catch.
- Tile work at the second floor patio will be done now to allow water to drain to the floor drain.
- Concrete will be poured on the women’s stair tread, and then tiles will be put on the concrete. Bullnose (rounded edge) type tile will be put at the tread.
- Paint Work quotes are being worked on.
- There will be two different glass patterns – one for outside glass and another for interior glass. Shop drawings will be finalized by early next week.
- ONCOR has installed the new electric pole and is working on the wiring.
- Structural support for the cast stone at the front entry was discussed.
- Surrounding Fence will be as follows:
- There will be 4′ high aluminum fences (both) on top of the back retaining walls.
- On sides there will be 6′ high aluminum fences
- At front 6′ high wrought fence as per the approved design.