A weekly progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
- Site Supervisor informed the group that on August 13th the city inspector approved the electrical work. Once the account with the power provider is opened, then the electrician can be requested to do the power drop. The tentative date is set for Wednesday, Aug 25th.
- When the power is turned on, the Masjid will be ready for HVAC Testing & Balancing via Air Technology and Consulting – Company of Muslim Bhai Nazarali.
- The electrical room must be locked all the time, as requested by the city inspector.
- The final electrical inspection is set for Thursday.
- Before CO (Certificate of Occupancy) is requested, GC must obtain the final inspection on electrical, plumbing, HVAC, health, and fence.
- Contractor informed that they have to redo some of the concrete work as the drain and water meter are little off centered. The city inspector asked them to remove the whole block of the concrete and redo the whole as one block🪟 Kitchen equipment will be delivered this week.
- Contractor confirmed that the new aluminum glass and door would be delivered by Thursday.
- The Jaali (screening on the faux windows) has been delivered to the site and will be installed by mid of next week.
- Plaza railings will be installed this weekend.