There was a meeting at the Masjid site today at 4:30 PM. The focus of today’s meeting was to decide on the height and the material of all the entry doors and Main Masjid door.
- The main entry doors at main entrance will be a 6′ wide double door at the middle with two single doors on sides adjacent to that main central door. The doors will be 8′ tall with 2′ transoms on the top.
- The main entry doors at women’s side entrance will be a 6′ wide double door. Finished of these doors will be powder coated wood textured wood color. The doors will be 8′ tall with 2′ transom on the top.
- All the doors will have patterned glass.
- The doors at the vestibule (area before sehen) and grand hall at men’s entrance will be at the same height as the entrance doors to Masjid, with actual wood finishing.
- The doors at the vestibule and grand hall at the women’s entrance will also be real wood.
- The bricks have been delivered to the site and the expected installation is ~ mid-January – after the installation of the window frame.
The next meeting will be on December 31st (Thursday) at 3: 30 PM at the site.
Mumineen have been visiting the Masjid site on a regular basis. Amir Bhai and Zahra Bahen Rangwala- K Business Solutions – who are developing our Masjid website www.planojamaat.com visited the Masjid site over the Christmas Holiday.