Later during the day BWA Plano (Umoor Deeniya) organized a limited person Outdoor Milad Program at the Masjid Site – which included updated tour of Masjid, Masjid related trivia, and more.
Mumineen from Plano, Dallas and other areas continue to visit the Masjid Site and look forward to the day when Aqa Moula (TUS) blesses us with Qadam Mubarak. Ameen.
Meeting Details – The following items were discussed:
- The ceiling height at main grand hall was determined at 11′-0″ at the four soffits (An interior ceiling that is built lower than the surrounding ceiling area) and 12′-0″ at the main ceiling. The four soffits width was determined as 36″ wide.
- The decision regarding the fence was made as follows:
- Front: Metal fence 6′ high with brick and stone pilasters
- Rear: Inside 4′ high picket fence
- Rear: Outside 6′ high picket fence
- Sides: The contractor is working in getting sample of vinyl fence
- Masjid committee will be reviewing the current city approved landscape plan.
- Contractor will engage a lighting consultants to work on the exterior lighting.
- The location, size and angle of “Asmaullah” was finalized at 45 degrees.
- Board of Directors and Masjid Committee meet regularly to discuss and ensure the finances and funding are on track.