Progress meetings have been held with the Architect and Contractor as well as internal meetings.
- During these cold and snowy days – when there have been advisories to not travel – we are very appreciative of our neighbors who have been sending us pictures and videos of our Masjid in the midst of snowfall!
- Meetings were held with our District Senator: Congressman Van Taylor as well as McKinney Mayor George Fuller and his wife Maylee. They were all very supportive of our Masjid Project. Inshallah soon, Mayor Fuller will be visiting the Masjid Site.
- Tower (Minarat) framing is 90% complete.
- Irrigation Work is 90% complete.
- After the framing inspection, the brick wall will be started.
- Oncor (Energy Delivery Company) performed a site visit to check the underground conduit (a tube for protecting electric wiring) by running a valve. They were satisfied with the results. Next step: installation of a transformer.
- Stainless Steele Sink is located in the main hall and a chase wall (the wall that is built to cover plumbing/ductwork) will be needed.
- Tree Planting has been initiated.
- Misc items – support for chandelier and coffered ceilings were discussed.