With the Dua of Aqa Moula (TUS) who has enabled us to do khair – mumineen stepped up to help each other by opening their homes and helping those who had pipes that had burst. We were also fortunate to help the residents of McKinney.
On Saturday, February 20, 2020 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
- The Flag Pole location was decided at the center of the Plaza with one USA flag.
- There will be a cross brick paver at the plaza with four-floor beds to access the pole location. Pertinent drawings will be prepared for the city permit.
- Two sprinkler heads with 180-degree rotation will be installed.
- GC requested to have the final decision on the finish materials. There will be a meeting on Sunday at 3:00 PM to finalize the tiles, entry gate, and paint color.
- The ceiling height at the kitchen was decided to be as high as possible. The RCP (A Reflected Ceiling Plan – drawing of a room or space looking down at the interior ceiling) shows the ceiling height as 8′-6″.
- A meeting with Qibla manufacturer was held on February 17th in Makrana (Rajasthan).
- Qibla manufacturing is 60% complete. Work is expected to be completed by end of March, and thereafter packed and sent to port for loading in container.