A contractor has been engaged that is working on a thorough investigation to determine the cause of the water leakage before doing any correctional work. The weakest point to leak water is between vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Ceiling crowning design has been finalized.
Update on Gate: The required additional two sensors have been ordered and paid for yesterday. The company has expedited the receipt of sensor ( expecting tomorrow) and have scheduled the installation around Thursday of coming week.
CBG has scheduled to go to the Masjid site on April 18 to shoot for the as built (documents that allow a compare and contrast between the designed versus final specifications, and provide a detailed blueprint of the building and the land around it as actually constructed in the end).
In couple of days they will prepare as built plat with all the easements and send us for owner’s notarized signature. Once approved by the city they will take it to the county for the record. The whole process will take one working week but no later than April 27, 2022.
In terms of the City and inspections, this is where we are:
- We have received the Fire CO
- Final Building – They need these forms turned in – Final Documents
- Final Engineer Special inspection report letter, reviewed 3rd party inspection report.
- Commissioning letter
- Engineering Dept and Erosion Finals. That requires the Engineering final packet to be complete.
- Planning Final – This is waiting on the plat to be filed.
The paperwork that is still needed are:
We were fortunate to host an Iftar Dinner and are thankful for City of McKinney, Council Members, NGO Leaders, Fire Department, and McKinney ISD SuperIntendent for attending.