Meetings have been held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor as well as meetings at other locations.
- The Irrigation work has begun.
- The Picnic Area Formwork (the process of creating a temporary mold into which concrete is poured and formed) and rebars are ready. Concrete will be poured in the coming next dry/no rain day.
- The main plaza area regrading ( to provide with a newly smooth horizontal or sloping surface was done).
- 80% of rough electrical and plumbing work is completed.
- Tiles, Paint Color samples, and presentation will be done by Interior Designer Shabana Bahen Hakim Ali on the 16th.
- The contractor confirmed that the following items will start and or be completed in the next two weeks: 🔹The roofing completion.
- The door/window framings.
- The interior drywall.
- The HVAC ductwork.
- Tazyeen of Marasiya “Ya Saiyyeda As Shohada” & “Fulkul Husain” is being worked on by Shk. Shabbir Bhai Saifee who has previously done this khidmat in Houston Masjid.
- Landscape work has begun and is being overseen by the Contractor. Dr. Husain Bhai and Umme Hani Bahen Haideri are providing feedback and have taken on this khidmat.
- Outreach to City Councilors, Officials, McKinney – Fire and Police Department and inviting them to visit Masjid site and having preliminary discussions for event planning in terms of our umeed of Masjid Iftetah have begun.
- Burhani Women’s Association Plano (Umoor Deeniya) held a small Mithi Shitabi Majlis at the Masjid Site and did khidmat of Jaman distribution to all families via FMB.