Today, we were blessed by the Tashreef Aawri of Shehzada Malekul Ashtar BhaiSaheb Shujauddin, for Arafa, Eid ul Adha, and Eid e Ghadeer e Khum. A tent has been put up for Arafat and Eid.
On another end, we had a backpack drive at the Masjid Site to help students in need.
On Saturday, July 17th, 2021 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
Meeting Details and other updates : Most of the updates focus on the interior or aesthetics.
- After an initial delay in getting a permit to put up a tent at the Masjid Site, we received emergency approval. We appreciate the Mayor and City of MCKinney for making it happen.
- It is a nemat that on day and night of Eid- with the Raza of Aali Qadr Moula (TUS), Shehzada Aali Waqar Malekul Ashtar BS Shujauddin (DM) led the Imamat Namaaz and Presided over Eid Majlis. This was the first miqat to be held at the Masjid.
- A meeting was held with the Airport Authority and FBO – in terms of planning an arrival of Aqa Moula (tus) and what that would look like.
- Landscape work is on-going on.
- Staining on the interior doors is in process.
- The decorative door handles and toilet accessories are pending.
- Staining of the plaza concrete is in process.
- Fencing work is in progress.