On Saturday, June 26th, 2021 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
- The Electric transformer that has been installed by Oncor (Electric Company) is not per specification. Coordination is ongoing with Oncor to replace the transformer. A meeting with electrical subcontractor will be held on Monday.
- Fire sprinkler inspection is scheduled for Tuesday and thereafter the ceiling will start getting closed.
- Tiling work is in progress in all bathrooms and Wuzu areas.
- Plaza concrete has bee. poured. Stain (color) will be applied in the coming week. Stain color and inlay design colors were reveiwed with subcontractor on site and finalized.
- Flag pole foundation has been poured and landscaping concrete around it completed.
- Sodding and other landscaping work around the parking lot is in progress.
- The railings in the Masjid center opening have been clad with wood and the special overlay wood has been ordered – lead time is 7 days. Upon receipt of wood , carpenter will start cladding the railings with Mahogany wood.
- Perimeter fencing is on order and coring (drilling round holes) will start in two weeks.
- Installation of glass on exterior doors and windows and interior doors to commence from Wednesday.
- Measurements for Qibla Curtains, Bichat Jazam, and White Pato were taken.