On Saturday, June 19th, 2021 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
As we near the completion of the Masjid Project, Mumineen continue to visit the Masjid Site.
- Fencing Contract has been signed. Work will be initiating this week. A few of details:
- Fence will be of Steele construction.
- Fence at Main entrance side: 357 ft – 6’3.
- There will be 29 Columns connecting the fence.
- The gates will be double swing gates with a total of 4 Columns.
- Qibla is packed and ready to be shipped from Makrana.
- The plaza (5,000 square feet area preceding Masjid entrance) concrete has been poured.
- Stucco work has been done on the Minaret.
- Tiling work for both stair areas has been completed.