Meeting Details and other updates:
- Contractor informed that the inspection of the masonry will be on Monday and the work will start after the green flag from the city.
- The window frames have been installed.
- Contractor was asked to put the frame on Mehrab area so that the actual dimension on the field for the marble work can be measured.
- Contractor will finish the millwork of Asmaullal, drop wall at the atrium on the second floor, and rough framing for the Qibla by this week.
- Tiles and Paint Color have been selected.
- The Flagpole drawings will be issued by this week.
- Master Video will initiate rough-in for certain cable pulls.
- MVS (AV Contractor) will require 10-15 business days for the installation of cabling in areas that have inaccessible (solid) ceilings and walls. AV Contractor conveyed that It is imperative that no walls or ceilings can be closed in until our work is performed.
- Wall flashing has been applied to the base / outside wall to prevent any water leakage from the base. The city inspector wants to see this done before he clears for brickwork.
- Takaht is being made in Karachi, Khidmat being done by Shk Abbas Bhai snd Salma Bahen Kurawarwala & Family.
- In umeed and preparation for Aqa Moula (TUS) Tashreef Aawri, Complete Masjid, Qibla, Stage, Mawaid, and all other related Bichat is being prepared in India. Along with Khidmat of Asmaulaah, Bichat Khidmat and Design is being done by Shk. Murtaza bhai and Tasneem Bahen Sardarwala.
While The Masjid is well on its way to completion, Mumineen of Plano – Collin County are regularly visiting the Masjid Site, reciting Dua, and eagerly awaiting the day when Moula TUS Plano tashreef laawe and Plano ane Dallas na Mumineen ni Khidmat qabool farmawe.