On Saturday, May 15th, 2021 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
- Discussion about general progress
- Lighting Duscussion and finalization based on:
- Lumens= Amount of light output.
- Color= Yellow, Warm White, White etc.
- CRI= Color Refractivity Index.
- Shabbir Bhai and Farida Bahen Degani and family will be doing khidmat of Marble Work at the entrance of the Masjid.
- Masonary work of Brick, Cast Stone and Stucco is progressing and on schedule.
- Detailed review of work in progress for AV wiring, GC to coordinate with electrician and AV company to get work completed.
- Dry wall work in progress, 2nd floor 90% dry wall installed and tape and bed work started.
- Plaza work to start on 1st June.
- Outdoor balcony tiling installed, grout and finishing to be done this week – weather permitting.
- Glass samples reviewed and design for Arches glass modified, including design circle (mudawara) – production to start this week with 3 weeks lead time.
- Fence contractor to start work on 1st June.
- Planning in process for permanent fixture in order to put up banners during Miqat and lighting outside in an organized / permanent fashion.