On Saturday, May 22, 2021 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
Meeting Details and other updates:
Site meeting was held on May 22, 2021 (Saturday) at the job site and following items were discussed:
- The scripts and artwork on the arched windows were discussed and it was decided that there will be no artwork around the script of “Ya Allah” except for a frosted arched boarder. The script will be on the inner side of the window glass in gold color.
- Floor Drain was confirmed on the floor drawings for a squirt pan toilet (Indian toilet).
- It was also confirmed that the bidet would be placed on the right side of the toilet.
- An account with power supply provider will be opened.
- Color choice the concrete for the plaza area (right before Masjid area – 5K square feet) is being finalized and will be poured next week – weather permitting.
- Masjid / Sehen lighting was finalized at 3500K. All rooms, bathrooms will be comparatively brighter. Please see light chart for a detailed understanding.
- Architect / Contractor will work to get Flagpole installed.