As Masjid construction is moving ahead and interiors, including kitchen equipment specs are being finalized, our focus is also gearing towards the specifics of what a Moula (TUS) safar would entail.
There was a detailed discussion with Shk. Mufaddal Bhai Ezzy (Hotelwala) of Fremont (San Francisco, CA) – who has been involved with the Airport, Event Management and Isteqbaal / PR related activities of various USA Jamaats in terms of Moula (TUS) Tashreef Aawri.
We all look forward to and inshallah are working towards the day when we can witness the Iftetah of our Masjid.
Masjid Meeting Details:
The following items were discussed on yesterdays site meeting
- The kitchen equipment cut sheets( document containing equipment specifics) were requested by the Contractor and will be provided to him by early next week.
- The hollow metal door frames have been delivered to the site.
- The Steel Inspection has passed roof screening is projected to start early next week.
- The man hole concrete work has concluded.
- Inside of the “to be” Masjid will be cleaned and a path with gravels will be made in order to allow entry.
- All water heaters will be instant (tankless).
- A provision for a nursery room and a meeting room were discussed.
- There will be Conduits at the beginning of the rails on the exterior ramps in the Plaza – as those handrails will have LED lights incorporated in it.