This has been a very eventful week, as construction and interior work continues. Mumineen of Plano and Dallas have been visiting the Masjid Site – for some it is a new journey -seeing a Masjid in the Making.
On Friday, October 16th, 2020 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
As we continue to move ahead, with finances being a backbone of this project, Masjid Finance Team is meeting on a weekly basis to ensure continuity.
Meeting Details / Masjid Updates:
- Approaches to the sidewalks are done (concrete).
- Manhole work has started with 60% of work completed.
- Oil interceptor is placed and connected.
- Sump pump is installed in the elevator pit.
- Fire sprinkler work has started and is in progress.
- Interior partition wall (non-load-bearing interior wall that is designed to support only the materials of the wall itself) work is in progress.
- Exterior sheathing work is in progress.
- Roof deck (roofing material between the structural components and the insulation and weatherproofing layers) is complete.