On Friday at 5:30 PM a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
The following items were discussed and decided.
- As Oncor (Electrical Company) is asking for the easement (limited right to use another person’s land for a stated purpose) for the underground electrical line and transformer pad, we have to engage the surveyor to add that easement. We have requested the contractor to get the locations of the pole, lines, and pad then the surveyor will show those on his site plan. The surveyor has to add that easement in his/her plat and submit to owner/GC for Oncor’s approval. Once Oncor approves the easement then the surveyor will submit that to the city. After city approval, those easements should be recorded to the county by separate instruments.
- On second-floor women’s area at entry atrium a high drywall will be constructed and there will be storefront windows on top of that wall up to the bottom of the ceiling.
- On women’s room and kids room there will be a drywall and glass wall above that drywall up to the bottom of the ceiling.
- There has been a change in the wuzu area from the original plan. Revised architectural and plumbing drawings of that area will be issued.
- The previously created machine room is to be used as washer and dryer room. We will revise the architectural and MEP drawings.
- Based on the previous meeting with Dallas and Plano FMB members, the kitchen layout has been changed. Updated CAD drawings will be sent.
- Manhole work is 90% done and we hope to be finished by Monday if weather permits.
- The fire sprinkler work is on going.
- The elevator supplier has visited the site on Thursday.
- The HVAC equipment is ready. The sub has stored the material in a nearby storage facility.