On Saturday, October 23, 2021 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
Meeting Details and Other Updates:
- With Raza, Mumineen have started to gather at the Masjid Site for Majalis and daily Imamat Namaz.
- There was a discussion on the finish materials surrounding the elevator on both floors. Wall tiles, stainless steel (SS) wall coverings and some glass panels are options.
- A “Punch List” with all outstanding work will be put together.
- Contractor will get the locks at second floor patio doors fixed early next week.
- We discussed in details on the location of hand sinks at grand hall on the possibilities of relocations of those close to the women’s rest room. Temporarily, they will be kept at their current location. As per City requests for wall coverings on all wet walls – FRPs (Fibre-reinforced Plastic) on inside walls and SS (Stainless Steele) on all publicly visible walls.
- Caulking on the patio flashings will be corrected in order to avoid water-leakage.
- Pending items for Final CO (Certificate of Occupancy);
- The gate must be operational for the final fire department approval.
- The gas account and meter must be set up and installed for the final plumbing.
- The health department approval is needed for the building final.
- Signage is required for the CO.
- Irrigation and hydro seeding for the Phase 2 area is required for the CO.