On Saturday, September 19, 2020 – a progress meeting was held at the Masjid Site with the Architect and Contractor.
- The Stud Framing work has started and the 1st floor section has been completed with partial Tyvek ( a synthetic material used to protect buildings during construction)on exterior installed.
- Concrete on 2nd floor will be poured in the upcoming week.
- The site mock up for Brick, Stone and Stucco has been installed. The same was reviewed and confirmed. GC will place order for materials on Monday.
- Quotes for perimeter and front fence was reviewed and preliminary design confirmed. A follow up meeting to discuss just the fence will be scheduled in the upcoming week with front entry gates to be reviewed and design finalized.
- Audio Video, Low voltage and security subcontractor has been finalized. Subcontractor was present on site today – scope to be reconfirmed and contract awarded for all 3 scopes.
- Light Posts have been installed throughout the Masjid Complex.
- A Followup meeting was held immediately following the Masjid Site meeting – at the residence of Shk Mohammed bhai Khurrum – with the Architect and Contractors to discuss the Change Orders.