The last stretch of the Masjid Project brings forth a set of challenges that require persistence and patience. We are blessed to have a team that passionately strives to move ahead in the rounds of inspections and updates.
With no doubt, it is utterly because of the Dua of Aqa Moula (TUS) and the Nazar and guidance of Shehzada Malekul Ashtar BS Shujauddin (DM) that we continue to navigate towards the completion of the Plano Masjid Project.
On that end, Shehzada Malekul Ashtar BS (DM) presided over Imam uz Zamaan (AS) Milad at the Masjid Site and encourage Mumineen for Pur Josh Matam with the Niyat of Aqa Moula (tus) Ashara in Houston and then iftetah of Plano Masjid.
Masjid Related Updates:
- The city inspector requested additional irrigation on the out side of the fences on all three sides.
- On the Tennessee side, the City is also requiring irrigation beyond the limits of the property – between the road and sidewalk.
- Per requirements for the City Electrical Inspection, the AV boxes should be covered with a Trim Plate. MVS (company) will be installing these plates.
- An infrastructure company visited the site for underground Electric cable discovery in preparation for Internet install – so that they can avoid digging in those places.
- Atmos (gas company) visited the site for gas pipe discovery.